Thursday 3 November 2011

SOMEONE NEEDS TO...

Give Chantel Biya a Bells – Cameroon’s first lady Chantal Biya is – to borrow from Weezy – Making it rain on ‘em h*es! Lol! None of the other Presidential wives are touching her steez!She is so phly, even Michelle Obama couldn’t deal and was caught throwing shade. Who wouldn’t? The elegance!! That orange hair! The make-up! Definitely the Beyonce of the political circuit, if you ask me. I bet she booty hops at White House dinners and sings her boo ‘Crazy in love’ at home. Tltltltl! Love her!!

Haters Gon' Hate: Chantel Biya!
Give V-Mash a job on TV– The way I love her! No one is as entertaining as V-Mash ever was. I want to see an old, blonde lady jump on a table and dance in shorts and shiny boots. Somebody. Anybody. Find her.

Zesty: V-Mash!
Make real R’nB – The way my heart is dying to listen to wonderful music that touches me deep inside!?! I want to vibe to awesome, undiluted R’nB, if that’s not too much to ask. I want to cry because what I’m hearing is flawless. I want to smile to myself. I want to get mad. I want to get goose bumps. I want to feel sorry for myself. I want to celebrate love. I want to be inspired. Instead of Taio Cruz (or whatever his name is) could I please listen to Mint Condition and Raphael Sadique? Instead of spending millions promoting Rich Girl, could they take Brandy seriously? I want to listen to new music from Donnel Jones, SWV, Andrea Martin, Joe, Blackstreet, Groove Theory, D’Angelo, Dave Hollister, Shai, Jodeci and them. Could the original divas (Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight, Anita Baker etc) be given the chance to make music? There are soooo many talented musicians that are not being given the time of day by record labels, radio stations and the consumer, it’s not even funny. One day is one day! Till then, I’ll gladly listen to my massive collection of ol’ skool R’nB and Hip Hop.

I Love Groove Theory!
Stop playing Zahara’s ‘Loliwe’ – Hhayi! I’m tired, shem. Sesivile and it’s enough. Zahara’s really talented and we’re all happy and proud of her. Her rabid fans however, all need hugs. If I hear one more person playing ‘Loliwe’, I swear I will beat them with a shoe. Let’s all go back home and listen to her CD again. I‘m sure there are plenty more awesome songs we can terrorise our neighbours with. Let’s please shove something else down people’s throats.Thanks.

Ses'sharp!
Bring back Martin –All I can think about right now is Dragon Fly Jones getting a beat-down at the ATM and then attempting to call 911 using the ATM keypads Lmfao!!! *DragonFlyVoice* “Silence! Si-i-i-ile-e-ence.”That has to be the funniest ish I’ve ever seen! Lol! And then there was Jerome and his oversized cowboy boots! “I say Jero-o-o-me! I say Jero-ro-rome! Jerome’s in the hoouuuse!” hahahahaha! The way I love Martin Lawrence! ThankGod for Youtube. When I’m sad or depressed, Dragon Fly Jones and Jerome always make me laugh till I cry.
Arrest Trey Songz– Being that sexy should be illegal. A punishable offence, even.

"Pibo pibo pibo pibo": The cops need to arrest Trey!
Bring back early 90s fashion – Crop tops, Doctor Martins, ‘scosh’ shirts, bamboo earrings, baggy jeans (for chicks)etc Lol! I want it all. The only thing that can stay in that era though is ‘The LL Cool J’, which had people’s boyfriends and husbandslicking their lips and walking the streets with their tracksuit pants legs pulled up to the knee! That was suspect!

90s fashion: JADE
Get me a job at Sacred Heart Hospital – Lmao! There’s no series I’ve watched in the past 3 years that’s funnier than ‘Scrubs’. I want to work with JD, dance with Turk and do stuff blondes find fun, with Elliot, all the days of my life! #Bows. If there’s one thing Hollywood got right, it’s Scrubs!



Turk and JD. "It's guy love" lol!
-By SereNgeti

No comments:

Post a Comment