Wednesday 30 November 2011

VIDEO: The Weeknd - 'The Knowing'


One of my favourite artists right now is The Weeknd. I first stumbled upon his music about two months ago when I was cruising Youtube. Damn is all I'm going to say about this artist!! I am SUPER excited right now because he has just released a DOPE music video for his first single, titled 'The Knowing'. This video is giving me EVERYTHING!!! I love it!!! Check it out!




It's safe to say we'll be hearing more from this talented musician. Next year, this guy will blow up shem. He'll be everywhere! #Trust! He already has a nice lil' feature on Drake's new album 'Take Care'. Come to think of it, some of the stuff on 'House of Balloons' (Weeknd's album - which was released in March 2011) sounds like some of that Drake stuff. Luv, luv, luv this guy!!

- By SereNgeti

No comments:

Post a Comment