Wednesday 5 October 2011

IDOLS ROUND UP: Boobs & Wood!

South Africa has a new IDOL kids! His name is Dave (Of course he's not black. This is NOT Coca Cola Pop Stars)
Can he sing? Hhmm...The jury is still out on that one. All I am prepared to say right now is that um,I like his skinny jeans…tltltl

#WINNING: Dave being his strange self

*Okay, first things first…Unathi’s boobs. Shem Hhayi *round of applause* I want them! They distracted me the whole show and certainly upstaged that Proverb guy. They looked alive! I wouldn’t be surprised if they have a job, pay taxes and go shopping for Wonder bras on their own.Next time, the Producers should just hand those breasts a Mic so they can present the show! It’s called cutting costs hehehe

*As soon as I heard Proverb announce the Parlotones would be hitting the stage with some of the Top 10 contestants, I bolted and found myself in the passage. I don’t know where I was going but I can assure you wherever it was had to be as far away from the damn TV as humanly possible. Every week, it’s been Parlotones this and Parlotones that. Hhhayi. As I was standing there in the passage, staring into a spider’s eyes, I heard an all too familiar croak. It was my FAVE Idol contestant…Freddie! Lol!


Freddie and his hair are my heroes shem lol



He and that mop of hair on his head need to start a band. Seriously!He is such a Rockstar and has that ‘I do coke on strippers boobs’ look down to a tee! FredStar did his thing on stage with two black guys (I forget their names) who looked bored out of their minds. They looked like they couldn’t wait to go back home and smoke weed shem.

*Liquid Deep then tried to warm up the crowd with their funky “You Don’t Have to be Alone”. Mnxm! Sadly, I felt alone throughout their performance because Mr Yummy Vocalist Guy decided he was too shy to look at the audience, or even the camera’s! I was totally mad at him. But not for long. His dimple made everything alright. All is forgiven boo boo!

*Dave looked high (as usual)! I knew he would take it. He has ‘the look’- whatever that is. I can’t help but notice he tries to channel Pete Doherty (Google him baby). Mark was by far the better vocalist of the two. His weight however, did him dirty.

*The whole ‘Introduction’ bit by Lira’s band during her 50 second performance was a little OTT. By the time she started singing, I had knitted 12 scarves and half a sweater with my Grandmother *Yawn* She made up for it though with an energetic performance. I love her. She pulls you in every time. I’m still on the fence though about her orange gear. Looked like a naartjie threw up on her backstage.

Lira's intro made me and my Granny knit *Yawn*




















*I lol’d and almost peed on myself when Zandri mounted the stage to accept her ‘Wooden Mic Award’. Yhoooo!!!She looked like she had just rolled out of bed with that hair. She then decided to kill me dead when she sang that damn Celine Dion song. Lawd! I still feel  Peter what-what was robbed shem! He will forever have a place in my heart for his flawless, pitch-perfect and totally inspired rendition of Josh Groban’s “You raise Me Up” Hhayi! GIVE THAT MAN A BELLS!! Lmao!
If you don’t know what I’m talking about…

PEEP THIS VIDEO : Usher! Eat your heart out!


*Dead*
That concludes my FIRST EVER BLOG POST! :) *Does the Stanky Leg* Excuse me if it's crappy! I'm sure it'll get better once I get the hang of this!
Peace and Love xoxo

SereNgeti
Video and Images: IdolsSA website

No comments:

Post a Comment