Wednesday 18 July 2012

Finally! Blue Ivy's Face...

After having her feet shoved in our faces for over 6 months (she was born in Jan- So she's a Capricorn baby like me) tltltl, we finally get to see Baby Blue.Talk about making us wait! We were not interested anymore shem.

The 6 month old, who can employ you, your extended family and neighbours, stepped out with mommy Bey for a little retail therapy. She's a cutie pie. Those legs and those cheeks :) Ncaaaaw! I LOVE babies LOL. People say she looks like her daddy. I think so too...

Peep B.I.C. below:

I'M RICH B*TCH: Diamonds in my cot!




She's one tall a** baby though! 6 months? Damn LOL
Those braids are dope too! They've BEEN making a comeback since 4 months ago. No one rocks them better (besides me Hehehe) than my girl Solange though...








Love me some So-So! 


No comments:

Post a Comment