Tuesday 8 May 2012

Video: TUPAC SHAKUR HOLOGRAM


If you know me, you will know I f*x with Pac. From Day 1! With this in mind, you can imagine how excited I was when I first heard talk about Dre bringing the legend to the Coachella stage.

I will be the first to admit my excitement did not prepare me sufficiently for the kick *ss-ness that is the performance itself. I'm in awe! This concept is sooo dope, I'd sell my left boob for even half a share in the market stock. Lol!

Seeing Pac being 'raised from the dead' - in not so many words - is sooo surreal. I swear I shed a tear watching it. (Not many tears. Just one - Hehehe)

This is definitely the highlight of the DECADE for me, in as far as music is concerned. INCREDIBLE!

If you've been living with the Flintstones and have not seen the performance, here ya go :)



I RIDE for Pac! #AllDayErrDay

- By SereNgeti

Image: Fader

No comments:

Post a Comment